Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey
Dr Aston Ngai Seng Huey is a UK trained Sports Medicine Physician experience in basketball, field hockey, cycling, gymnastics and racquet games injuries. He has a keen interest in knee injury rehabilitation. He has worked with the National Sports Institute of Malaysia, Asian Paralympic Committee (Sports Medicine and Sports Science Committee), Squash Racquet Association of Malaysia, KL Dragons (Asian Basketball League).
- 1994: MBBS, Mangalore, India
- 2001: MSc Sports Medicine, Nottingham, UK
- 2006-2010: Asian Paralympic Committee Sports Science and Sports Medicine Committee Member
- 2004: Expert Panel UNESCO Intergovernmental Against Doping in Sports
- 2000-2001: Scholarship for MSc Sports Medicine,Sports Science and Sports Medicine
- 2000-2010: Honorary Secretary for the Malaysian Association of Sports Medicine