Dr Bruno Olory is a French Orthopaedic surgeon. He played hand-ball at national level during his medical studies (N3). He is president of the sports committee of a tennis club of nearly 1000 licensees with a leading team in the first national division.
For over 10 years, he has cared for professional athletes and high-level sportsmen and women with lower limb pathologies in France.
He qualified in foot and ankle surgery in 2003 and has furthered his training in Spain in order to practise foot percutaneous surgery. He is also Member of the French Society of Foot and Ankle Surgery (AFCP), Member of the European Foot and Ankle Society (EFAS), Member of the French Society of Orthopaedic and Traumatology surgery (SOFCOT) and Member of the French Society of Arthroscopy (SFA).
- Medical Doctor (1998, University of Picardy, Amiens)
- Orthopaedic surgeon (2005, University of Liège)
- Fellow Surgeon in the septic surgery service (2005-2008 CHU Amiens)
- Resident in general medicine at the University of Picardy from 1994 to 1997.
- General practitioner from 1997 to 1999.
- Resident in Orthopaedic surgery at Liège University from 1999 to 2005.
- Fellow Surgeon at the University Hospital of Amiens from 2005 to 2008.
- Chief Resident in the Department of Anatomy, University of Amiens from 2005 to 2008.
- Senior Orthopaedic and Traumatology Surgeon at Clinique Victor Pauchet Amiens from 2008 to 2020.
- Leading a focus group to reform sports activities in the city of Amiens in 2015.
- Consultant for Arthrex Europe (Knee, Biologic) from 2016.