Dr. Cristiano Eirale is a distinguished sports medicine physician, renowned for his specialization in football medicine. After completing his medical degree from the University of Pavia in 2001, he deepened his expertise by specializing in Sports Medicine by 2005. Dr. Eirale has held pivotal roles in elite football medicine; he served as the team physician for FC Internazionale Milano from 2004 to 2006, later becoming the Medical Director for the Qatar National Football Team until 2012, and more recently, he served as the Medical Coordinator for Paris Saint Germain FC from 2018 to 2022.
Now a key figure at Aspetar’s Sport Medicine Division since its inception in 2007, Dr. Eirale's research on football injuries, especially in the Middle East, is highly regarded in the medical community. In addition, he imparts his vast knowledge to aspiring professionals as a visiting professor at the University of Belgrade.
- 2001: MD, University of Pavia, Italy
- 2005: Sport Medicine Specialist, University of Pavia, Italy
- 2015: PhD in football injuries epidemiology, University of Copenhagen
- 2018–2022: Paris Saint Germain FC Medical Coordinator
- 2014: Ivory Coast National Football Team ACMO at 2014 Brazil FIFA World Cup
- 2007–2012: Qatar National Football Team Medical Director
- 2010: Algerian National Football Team ACMO at 2010 South Africa FIFA World Cup
- 2004-2006: Team Physician Inter Milan Football Club