Sofiane Souissi is a clinical and sport psychologist specialised in performance enhancement and psychological wellbeing development. Sofiane has a strong background in team mental and psychological follow-up. For more than 7 years, Sofiane acquired extensive experience as Mental Training Specialist of numerous sporting teams and was head of the Psychology Unit in the Tunisian National Center of Medicine and Sports Sciences.
- 2008: Master of clinical psychology - University of Human and Social Sciences, Tunis, Tunisia
- -2003: Bachelor of psychology (Hons) - University of Human and Social Sciences, Tunis, Tunisia
- 2006-2013: Head of the Psychology Unit-National Center of Medicine and Sports Sciences, Tunisia
- 2010-2013: Sport Psychologist & Mental Training Specialist -Tunisian Rowing Federation
- Member of the Tunisian Psychological Society
- Member of the Tunisian Scientific Research laboratory ''Optimizing Athletic Performance''