08/03/2023 08:00 AM - 09/03/2023 04:00 PM
Musculoskeletal Ultrasound-Guided Injection Workshop.
The workshop will cover a variety of topics such as a description of process and technical aspects of ultrasound along with the application of ultrasound anatomy in small groups of the shoulder, elbow, wrist, knee, ankle, and foot. We will apply the technical aspects of ultrasound guidance and explain the basics of ultrasound-guided Injections. At the end of the activity, you will know how to perform US-guided injections and how to place your needle into any accessible joint.
- Date: 8-9 March 2023
- Time: 13:30 pm – 18:30 pm (88% interactive time)
- CPD points: up to 8.50 credit hours
- Fee: 1300 QAR
- Location: Venue: Aspetar Auditorium & IT/HR Training Room (Main Building – 1st Floor)
- Sports Surgery Training Center (West Expansion- Basement)
- Rehabilitation meeting room (West Expansion-ground floor)
- Target Audience: Physicians
Overall Learning Objectives:
On completion of this activity, participants will be able to:
- Demonstrate knowledge of the basic Ultrasound science and “knobology”
- Discuss musculoskeletal Ultrasound Anatomy
- Outline the theory behind Ultrasound-guided Injections
- Apply practical knowledge of ultrasound-guided injections
- Outline infection control measures and the informed consent process.
Registration is required to secure your spot.
Click here to download the event agenda.
This activity is an Accredited Group Learning Activity (Category 1) as defined by the Ministry of Public Health’s Department of Healthcare Professions - Accreditation Section and is approved for a maximum of 8.5 hours.
Scientific Planning Committee:
Markus Laupheimer (Chair), Marcelo Bordalo, Mathieu Boudier-Reveret, Javier Arnaiz, Eduardo Yamashiro, Elizabeth Hagert, Maryam Rashed Al-Naimi. Emna Dachraoui (CPD Coordinator)
The Scientific Planning Committee has reviewed all disclosed financial relationships of speakers, moderators, facilitators and/or authors in advance of the CPD activity and has implemented procedures to manage any potential or real conflicts of interest.
We look forward to welcoming you to Aspetar in March!
The organizing committee